Thanks to our donors, we have Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Assistive Technology available for loan to those living with ALS and residing within the Evergreen Chapter service area. Due to the nature of these loans, our stock is constantly changing.
Durable Medical Equipment
Feel free to search for our DME Photo Glossary for items that may be of use. To request or ask questions, please reach out to your Care Services Coordinator, email [email protected], or call 425-656-1650
Schedule an Assistive Tech support call with our Assistive Technology Specialist for a consultation. You may choose a ZOOM Video meeting or by phone.
Some examples of items in the Assistive Technology Loan locker are as follows:
- Call alarms
- Communication boards and accessories
- Environmental Control Units/Home Automation
- Message/voice banking equipment
- Mounts for electronic devices
- Mouse and keyboard alternatives
- Speech generating devices
- Switches and interfaces
- Voice amplifiers